Wednesday, August 13

Two Is TU TU RIFFIC

Bitty Ballerina

I have to admit, after two boys I am so excited to be able to have some girly parties!!
Our Little Princess was turning 2. So a Tu Tu party was in order!
 
First things first. The PHOTO SHOOT of course! This photo shoot was very special to me. The pearl bracelet that is on her arm was given to her by my late sister-in-law. She passed away just one month before my daughters birthday. Her birthday was a celebration in the midst of a very difficult time for our family.



Once I had decided on the colors, peach and aqua it was time to find the materials. I looked at all of our fabric stores for peach and aqua tulle with no luck. I eventually ordered it online. I made her tutu out of peach and made her tutu a sewn tutu.(I have used several different patterns online for tutus. I haven't found one that is my favorite yet) I found a pattern at Hobby Lobby for a body suit and made her a peach satin body suit. The tights I found at Target.
 
 
The Kids Table
I made all of the girls aqua tutus that they could wear at the party.
 





 They also received ballet slippers (also from Target)


 
The Boys donned aqua plaid bow ties (Target)
 
 A view of the room
 
 
Birthday Girls Chair
 
 Chocolate Roses
 
 Decorate Your Own Cookies - Two's and Ballet Shoes
 
Made a few chandeliers out of embroidery hoops, ribbon and feather boas
 

 
The Cake
The Ballerina on top spun around thanks to my hubby and his amazing skills!
 
 



The Invitation
I found the background paper, envelopes and ballerina stamp at Hobby Lobby.
I printed off the peach front at home and then I sewed little tutus onto the silhouette.
 
 
In Loving Memory
of My Beautiful Sister, Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment